Saturday, March 13, 2010

GOOD JOB BUD! HAS BEEN DISTRIBUTED!

Here's the final tracklist



* 1 My Buddy, What a Good Job (Intro)
* 2 Push On
* 3 All I Do
* 4 Sonic Boom
* 5 Despair Interlude
* 6 World War III
* 7 Feng Shui
* 8 Paradise
* 9 Throw It Up
* 10 Fml
* 11 Underdog
* 12 Go Go!
* 13 You
* 14 Urmyboo
* 15 Dust In the Wind
* 16 Love Is...
* 17 Love Is Ficticious
* 18 Pose
* 19 Job Well Done (Outro)

It has been sent too

* Rhapsody
* MySpace Music
* Zune
* Amazon MP3
* Napster
* iTunes U.S.
* iTunes Australia/N.Z.
* iTunes Canada
* iTunes UK/European Union
* iTunes Japan

They said the editors have to review it and stuff so within the next 2-4 weeks search any of those and I'll be posted! I'm just happy it's all over. This was hard work. I really hope you guys enjoy it...

I'm not the happiest dude right now cuz I messed up something good but this put a lil smirk on my face...

I'd like to give me shoutout's and thank you's fer the album also

1st and foremost thank god.

Thank my fantastic group who has been nothing but motivation and that shoulder to lean on The VirtuoSouls (Ed, Merlin, Jordan, Damani, and George). These dudes are my best friends, brothers, and dopest MC's from here to Timbuktu! I appreciate having you gentlemen by my side.

Gotta thank my mom, dad and sister Mary fer the support, a lot of tracks didn't make it because my mom didn't like them.

Gotta thank Shanese fer being my number 1 fan, my biggest inspiration because half of this beat tape was made from thinking of her and always making me feel good about my songs even if I don't like what I made and also fer always putting a smile on my face, I love u and always will and I hope you know that...

Thanks to my lil cuz Nico "Minaj" lol jp but he had one of the dopest songs on there, "Go Go!" is all thanks to him.

Derrick "CuDi" Hutson fer being that friend I need to say "dog that shit is cold man!" also fer being a Peyton and B.Roy fan sir!

My dude Taylor for finding some sick samps for me even tho all of the tracks you gave me didn't make it

Thanks Isaac, Danielle, Adrian, Mardy, Dre, Jovan, my photographer Jason Parks, Brandy, Mike Watkins, Brienne and Rees fer all helping me decide which tracks made it and which didn't, thanks for the support as well you guys didn't have to come to my house to chill and check my tape out.

Thanks to all of my coworking friends AJ, Glover, Eileen, Amber, Jimmy, Mike C, Greg, Josh, Wayne, Derek, Teddy, Candra and Rich for supporting me thru my music even at work! lol and that's really about it. If I forgot you I'm sorry I'll etch you in if you bring it to my attention. For the rest've you thanks for taking the time out to support me, I won't ferget alla u when I make it to the top! lol jp

Welp thanks again guys I'll see you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment