Friday, March 5, 2010

GOOD JOB BUD! (Rough Tracklist and some samples)

So I'm done! Finally!!!! Here's the tracklist thus far until my friends vote on what tracks stay and which one's are just scrap!

1. My Buddy, what a Good Job! (Intro)
2. Woo!
3. Push On
4. All I Do
5. Sonic Boom
6. Despair Interlude
7. World War III
8. Feng Shui
9. Whether Times Are...
10. Paradise
11. Throw it up
12. FML
13. You
14. Underdog
15. Go Go!
16. Dust in the Wind
17. Love is...
18. Love is Fictitious
19. Pose
20. Job Well Done (Outro)

Sampling excerpts of Marvin Gaye-This love starved heart of mine, Sonic The Hedgehog-Green Hill Zone, Mighty Morphing Power Rangers Theme, Jeffery Osbourne-Woo Woo Song, The Jackson 5-All I Do, plus many more!

You guys are going to love it and I'm so proud of it! 3.13 is going to be epic!

0 comments:

Post a Comment